Industry Analysts' Viewpoint on Sapiens
Sapiens is a global provider of innovative software solutions for the financial services industry, with focus on insurance. The company enjoys strong and continuous tail-wind from the business analyst community, for several years in a row.
CELENT awarded 2 of our customers as 2013 Model Insurers, recognizing them for excellence gained through deployment of our solutions
- L&T General Insurance Company Limited received the CELENT Model Insurer Award 2013 for its best practices of improved data transparency and compliance; automation, STP and system integration; and expanded use of channels, with the Sapiens IDIT Software Suite.
- Oranta Insurance Company received the CELENT Model Insurer Award 2013 for the best practices of automation of processes, improved channel management, and positioning for reuse
"Sapiens ALIS is a market leader and should be considered for most short-lists." (Ovum, Feb 2013)
CELENT, General Insurance, Policy Administration Report 2011
Sapiens IDIT Software Suite –
An XCelent Award winner for Advanced Insurance Software Technology
- "IDIT is an excellent option for all insurers wanting to adopt proven modern technologies"
- "IDIT scores well on technology and functionality in the Celent review"
- "The sizeable client foot print shows the proven track record"
- "IDIT Software Suite offers a highly configurable system that is conscious of the complexities of supporting multiple languages and currencies"
Catherine Stagg-Macey and Craig Beattie
CELENT, Life&Pensions, Policy Administration Report 2011
Sapiens ALIS –
An XCelent Award winner for Advanced Insurance Functionality
- "ALIS has a level of usability not seen in many other policy administration systems."
- "Wide range of policy administration features and functionality for a broad range of individual and group life, health, group retirement plans, and individual annuity lines of business"
- "Intuitive and very efficient back office user interface"
- "Well thought out designer tool for rules and calculations"
Karen Monks, Analyst, CELENT, North America