Sapiens Investors - Investor Relations
Sapiens International Corporation is a publically traded company on both NASDAQ and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (SPNS)
Sapiens International Corporation is a global provider of innovative software solutions for the financial services industry. Sapiens offers core, end-to-end software solutions for the general insurance, property & casualty, life, pension and annuities markets, and business decision management software, globally. Its products include: Sapiens ALIS - A software solution for individual, group and worksite life, pensions and annuity insurance products; Sapiens IDIT - A component-based software solution, designed for the General Insurance & Non Life Property & Casualty market, Sapiens Reinsurance - Business and accounting software solution for the entire range of reinsurance contracts; Sapiens DECISION - Business decision software that allows business people deploy their organization’s logic, via a centralized repository, to improve the decision management process.
Sapiens has a track record of more than 30 years in delivering superior software solutions to more than 100 financial services organizations globally, including insurance, retirement, and mortgage providers. Sapiens’ team of more than 800 insurance and technology experts operates through fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Sapiens, that was founded in 1982 with its headquartered in Rehovot, Israel, is a public company traded in NASDAQ and TASE (SPNS).
Strong Financial Performance
- 70% repeatable business from existing customers
- 2012 Revenue $113.9M, Non GAAP Operating Income $15,2 million
- Q1/2013 Revenue $31.5M, Non GAAP Operating Income $3.4 million
- 26 consecutive quarters of rising profitability
- $25.6 million of cash position, zero debt, positive cash flow
Exceptional Offering for Insurance Software Packaged Solutions
- Software: Award winning packaged solutions for all insurance key business challenges
- Delivery: 30 years of field-proven project delivery of core system solutions
- Global: 800+ insurance and technology domain experts provide bandwidth of global professional services
- Technology: Modern technology, SOA based architecture
For any investors' relations inquiries, please send an email to IR.firstname.lastname@example.org