Sapiens consulting services provide added value to our customers and can occur during any part of a program lifecycle (before, during and after).
Sapiens consulting services include:
- Performance evaluation monitoring and tuning – Sapiens provides a detailed capacity plan according to the client’s needs, including recommended hardware and deployment options, before going live. A performance review performed onsite includes all components of the system, such as server specs, database tuning, operational issues and end user response time. Hardware and software configuration changes are recommended to customers during this process.
- Develop a set of KPIs and measurements – Sapiens helps our customers formulate key performance indicators (KPIs) and appropriate measurements.
- Business process evaluation and improvement – by performing a health check of the business processes utilized by our customers, Sapiens is able to provide recommendations to improve efficiency and streamline business practices.
- Pre-blueprint (review customer business processes) – as part of the preparation for the blueprint process, Sapiens will evaluate the clients’ system(s) and processes to help position the Sapiens solution within the blueprint assessment.
- Expert visit – Sapiens experts are available for both technical and functional consulting.
- PMO services – Sapiens project management office (PMO) services are part of the project governance activities. The PMO services provide project management methodology, processes and tools.
- Go-live readiness – go-live readiness services cover the production roll-out plan, user training and subsequent user support in the first days/weeks of production. They also cover the operational side of production, such as planning the batch cycle, run books, error handling, performance test and tuning, etc. Up to level 3 support (working on maintenance releases and their deployment) is provided during go-live readiness.
- Change management – Sapiens aims to provide a clearly defined scope as part of the customer engagement. We work with our partners to ensure a robust change management process is conducted. A full cost-benefit analysis is performed and the impact on costs, timelines and feasibility is determined.