Sapiens offers services that support our proven method for loading and validating migrated data from the existing systems into Sapiens’ systems.
Sapiens migration services include:
- Migration data extract – the data extract process includes the analysis of the source systems for data extract and mapping, development of extract software and execution of extract software during migration tests and the production run.
- Migration data load – the data load process includes analysis of the data model definition of the intermediate business layer between the source and Sapiens’ systems and mapping. It also includes development of load software and execution of the load software during the migration testing and production run.
- Migration data reconciliation –the data reconciliation process includes analysis and definition of the reconciliation reports required for the data migration process, development of the reconciliation software and execution of the software during migration tests and the live run.
- Migration data masking –the migrated data is masked so it can be executed and tested on a remote machine.
- Migration data-to-data comparison – the data is checked on the lowest level of the business entity and the entity is compared in the source system to the entity in Sapiens’ system
- Business and systems migration strategy – the business and systems migration strategy, as well as other elements related to the selected strategy – such as business continuity, risk management and backlog handling – are determined. The main data migration strategy points, as well as migration planning, testing and training, are defined at a high level.