Sapiens offers a variety of training services tailored to increase workforce knowledge and optimize the implementation of your solution.
Our training packages are built to equip key users with expert knowledge, prepare end users to operate the solution and ensure knowledge retention.
- Application configurationtraining– this service certifies the system users to perform set-up and parameterization of the solution suite. Tasks include insurance products configuration, workflow setup, rules definition, customization of screen behavior, financial data setup, document creation, etc. The estimated duration is 10 days of training (excluding preparation time).
- Train-the-trainer (end user) – Sapiens’ experienced personnel perform a one-time training of key personnel, who will then train other users and testers. We equip the personnel with the necessary knowledge and professional assistance they require to train their customers. These training sessions can be conducted over the web (as webinars) and recorded.
- Customer layer development– this service certifies the developers to develop and maintain the customer layer. It provides the knowledge to extend and enhance the data models, business logic and screens, and create interfaces and web services in the customer layer. The estimated duration is 15 days of training
- User acceptance training – the training familiarizes users with the customized (according to project specifications) software and the working procedures. The training is provided before the UAT stage and the estimated duration is 4-5 days of training, depending on the number of products.
- IT knowledge transfer – Sapiens offers training sessions – classroom training, as well as onsite “on-the-job training” – to the customer IT teams that will need to maintain and operate the system. Such training may include day-to-day operational activities and preventive maintenance activities, which will result in improved operations that satisfy business users. These activities are tailored for each customer implementation and performed by experienced Sapiens employees.
- Deployment – the IT team provides the procedures and necessary skills to deploy the software suite – including configuration of emails, printers and other peripheral devices/systems – to fully prepare for “go-live.” The estimated duration is 3-4 days (workshop).