Sapiens ALIS supports a wide range of products and LOBs for different spectrums of the life insurance domain, including multiple customer types, geographical territories and regulatory regimes.
- Traditional: whole life, term, income protection, menu-based protection, pre-need and final expense
- Disability, critical illness and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Savings and investment: universal life (fixed and variable), individual savings account, unit-link, bonds, etc.
The pension market is crucial for insurers, due to consumers’ long-term investments and the amount of capital involved. Sapiens ALIS provides pension solutions to help our customers maintain and grow this important business segment. We support:
- Self-invested personal pension (SIPP)
- Income draw-down
- Employer-related pension (individual and group)
As in many other markets, consumers and pensioners seek flexibility and multiple options when it comes to annuities. Sapiens ALIS supports a wide range of annuity products, including:
With the healthcare industry becoming one of the fastest-growing industries around the world, health/medical is an important domain for insurers. We continuously enhance Sapiens ALIS’ capabilities so the suite is up-to-date with the latest regulations, trends and technology, and promotes growth. Sapiens ALIS supports:
- Long-term care (LTC)
- Medical expenses
- Health benefits
Due to its flexible product structure and system architecture, Sapiens ALIS supports the creation of hybrid products. We offer tremendous flexibility regarding the content and structure of life, pension, annuities and health products, or a combination of the domains.
Learn more on Sapiens ALIS Insurance Solution
More about Sapiens solutions for Insurance Software