COVID-19 UPDATE FROM SAPIENS
The Sapiens team is working diligently to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and partners. We have enacted the following principles:
Commitment to Your Core Business
Sapiens’ commitment to support your core operations with our systems and services remains intact. Over the past few weeks, we have been working tirelessly to help our customers deal with the unanticipated and constantly evolving new reality.
As a highly flexible, 24/7 high-tech company that supports customers worldwide, Sapiens possesses the required full-scale, virtual capabilities to maintain the continuity of our operations and customers.
We rapidly transitioned the entire company to work from home (WFH) and implemented our business continuity procedures and best practices. Sapiens’ global presence and multi-location spread mitigates risk and offers back-up support.
Sapiens’ business continuity program addresses both readiness and response. Specific measures we have already taken include:
- Establishing a strong infrastructure and procedures to facilitate WFH for as long as needed
- Creating global teams that remotely back each other up
- Eliminating non-critical employee travel to minimize exposure to, and the spread of, the virus
- Leveraging cloud capabilities and infrastructure to facilitate operational and business continuity from all locations, without physical location dependency
- Activating security measures to safeguard proper operation
We are monitoring and following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and governmental mandates in our many regions of operation.
Partnering for Success
Sapiens has proudly served customers globally for over three decades and together we have overcome a multitude of global challenges. We have a history of partnering with our customers during tough times to overcome technical and business challenges together, and we will continue to be a partner for success.
Thank you for your confidence and we remain at your service.