F&C Paid Training Terms
We look forward to helping you make the most of your webinar. Our courses will help you brush up on your skills and learn the latest tricks and tips to help you keep up industry standards and requirements.
Please register at least ten business days prior to your preferred course.
- A valid email address is very important. A confirmation email will be sent to all registrants.
- Sapiens reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of registrants does not meet our minimum class size. Sufficient notice will be provided to all affected registrants and all tuition will be refunded if alternate dates cannot be selected.
- If you cancel your registration and request a replacement course, your tuition will be applied to your replacement if we are notified of the change.
- Cancellations received up to ten business days prior to the course start date are refundable. All others are subject to the entire course fee. Substitutions may be made at any time. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not attend, you are still responsible for payment.
- Individual registrations are required for CPE credit*.
- The person logged into the webinar will be the only participant eligible earn CPE credits. If CPE credits are not required for additional participants, you may have an unlimited number of participants per connection in your office.
- For more information regarding administrative policies, refunds, or complaints, please call 800-373-3366, ext. 5716.
*Sapiens provides CPE credit because we understand that continuing education is important to you. Sponsored learning activities are measured by program length, with one 50-minute period equal to one CPE credit. One-half CPE credit increments (equal to 25 minutes) are permitted after the first credit has been earned in a given learning activity. Please refer to individual course listings to find specific CPE credit hours. Certificates of completion are given at the conclusion of each course.
Sapiens (Financial & Compliance) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.